Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass
Few rock bassists are as closely identified with fretless bass as Tony Franklin. Acclaimed for his innumerable session credits and work with Roy Harper, the Firm, Blue Murder, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and others, Franklin is a devoted and longtime Precision artist and one of the finest modern exponents of the fretless version of the instrument. The Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass delivers his style and powerful elastic tone in a model with classic looks and personalized Franklin features including two specially voiced pickups, a drop-D E-string tuner and more.
- Maple neck with “C” profile
- Three-way pickup selector switch
- Unmarked and unfinished ebony fingerboard with side dot markers only
- Tony Franklin designed pickups
- American Vintage bass bridge with four single-groove steel “barrel” saddles
- Vintage-style tuners with Hipshot® Bass Xtender drop-D tuner on the E string